Cobra Command

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is created for league members of Cobra Corporation. Here we will have our little Evil discussions, Fiendish planning, and Dreadful victory celebrations.

3 posters

Ground Rules

Bobra
    Bobra

Ground Rules Empty Ground Rules

Post  Bobra Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 am

Alright I think it's time we set some ground rules for raiding.

First of all, do not attack leagues with rank higher then our own without prior consultation with Dentist or our fearless leader, Crafthunger. I know it must be amusing attacking Blood Eagles but I highly suggest you check twice before sending out a fleet as this can end up as an unexpected intergalactic war with a hardcore PK league.

Second of all, if you've been attacked:
    1) save the report of the attack;
    2) Message either Dentist or Crafthunger;
    3)if the attacker was not in a league or the league rank is lower then our own, feel free to attack the attacker, send them hate mail (although not recommended) etc.
    4)If the attacker is in a league with a rank higher then our own, do not do anything, do not write to the aggressor, do not attack the aggressor, let me and Craft handle this at the first level. If the attacker refuses to apologize and return the resources, we will go to war to beat the crap out of him.
    ryjosx
    ryjosx

Ground Rules Empty attacks

Post  ryjosx Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 am

I went Ape shit yesterday attacking people. If needed I would understand if im expelled from the league. As expected I'm taking some heat lol but so far so good, no one is seriosly threatening the league. Let me know what you guys decide.
    Bobra
    Bobra

Ground Rules Empty Re: Ground Rules

Post  Bobra Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 am

nah dont worry about it, just make sure you do not attack them again Wink
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:31 am

I also was busy. I have given heff on planten earth2 an ultimatum your either for us or against us. I will let you guys decide his fate, when he makes his decision. If he's against I hope A few Of you can join me in wiping his planet clean.
    Bobra
    Bobra

Post  Bobra Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 am

lol destro I got a message from him, I think he wrote to you after that:

Sender: Heff

Subject: Re^2: i was hopping you could answer a question

--------------------
    Dentist wrote:

We are always open for negotiations with polite players. Did you try writing to him directly? Maybe you two could've worked out some kind of a deal. In any event he is free to attack anyone as long as he is not strictly prohibited from doing so. Nevertheless, you can apply for a membership in our league, this way he will stop attacking you and we will support you if necessary.
    --------------------
    Heff wrote:

I would like to know if your league minds if a fellow league member attacks some one who has done anything to your league or them.
    Because sublimext is attacking my world he has already destroyed all my ships once and is now attacking me again all because i tried to harvest a comet and he was already there and we both lost some ships

PS i don't me to sound like a cry baby but it is a bit ridiculous as i didn't want to destroy some of his ships if i had known any one was there i wouldn't of went there in the first place
    Could you get back to me ASAP even if it is to say F**K off it was my own fault
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

That's awesome. I rule with an Iron Fist!!
    Bobra
    Bobra

Post  Bobra Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 am

as long as it doesnt result in a war with a major league +) we are not that strong enough...yet
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am

I would never start something I can't finish. I'm a predator not prey. 99.9% of my attacks are on non-league people. 1 time I think I accidentally attacked that one guy in a league. I also offered to reimburse him. Heff has recieved his options. I told him about us and he could join if he wants to. So my reason for destroying his whole fleet had some reasoning. We will just call it aggressively recruiting new members.
    Bobra
    Bobra

Post  Bobra Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am

we have been practicing aggressive recruting from the very start, in fact, 60% of all people I got were recruited this way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:59 pm