Cobra Command

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is created for league members of Cobra Corporation. Here we will have our little Evil discussions, Fiendish planning, and Dreadful victory celebrations.

5 posters

Cobra Chat

Bobra
    Bobra

Cobra Chat Empty Cobra Chat

Post  Bobra Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm

The cobra corporation has established an evil dreaded chat, all are welcome to join. Don't forget to register and be active!

http://cobrac.chatango.com/
    Cobra
    Cobra
    Admin

Cobra Chat Empty Re: Cobra Chat

Post  Cobra Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Horay! Lets lure some unsuspecting people in to it.... Hehehe... That would be most Evil indeed!
    Destro
    Destro

Cobra Chat Empty what level should my research building be at?

Post  Destro Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 pm

I think Im at like lvl 12, should my main focus be to get my reasearch up to lvl 20? Or just lvl it up when I can.
    Cobra
    Cobra
    Admin

Post  Cobra Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey if you can get it to lvl 15 its pretty good. In general the more research points you have the better =D.
    Basically the more of anything you have the better. Just don't go crazy on it. Keep you fleet at threatening numbers. Keep your income (mine/recycle/raid) have some wicked awesome M.A.R.S. defense. and you'll be good!
    BTW! If you want, I can give you the ability to invite people to our league. So we'll have another mob of lil cobras around your area.
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 am

anyone notice the player with the highest rated defense in the whole game has only one planet and 1100 points. Just struck me as weird.
    Bobra
    Bobra

Post  Bobra Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:36 am

hehe Craft we all enjoy the luxury of having our cobra minions lurking around us involved in their tiny wars and disagreements Razz joking

It's not that hard to be in top def. That guy must have large mines production, lvl 15 arms factory with lvl 10 robotic factory and some lvls of research in repair quota. Btw i think I know who is glassing him constantly Wink
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 am

How Do I post a screenshot of my attacks? I have some pretty nasty Victories. Wiping out enitre fleets and what not. 40 plus ships.
    Bobra
    Bobra

Post  Bobra Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

first of all this has nothing to do with Cobra chat O.o there is a topic "finest attack threat", this should go there.

Second of all, to post a pic you need to take a screenshot then convert it to jpg format, then when posting a reply on these forums you press "Host an image" button, it will let you upload the image and will give you a direct link for others to see it.
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm

This forum has been dead. When we gonna take over the Universe?
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm up to 5th place in the league. I nominate myself for most improved player.!! I would like to thank all those who made my rise to greatness possible. CraftHunger, Ryjosx,Green,Dentist, and everyone else who has takin a minute out of their busy days to answer all of my questions(A LOT OF QUESTIONS). I'm buying you all plane ticket to come to beautiful Columbus, OH(as soon as Imperion starts paying me to play).
    ryjosx
    ryjosx

Cobra Chat Empty np

Post  ryjosx Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 am

my pleasure bud, keep up the good work.
    MakeThemGreen
    MakeThemGreen

Post  MakeThemGreen Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 am

Haha sounds like a fun time. And we are all very proud of you for rising up so quickly ^_^ and ryjosx for maintaining a leading position for so long. Perhaps some kind of reward is in order ^_^
    MakeThemGreen
    MakeThemGreen

Post  MakeThemGreen Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 am

Just to be sure, Destro in the game are you sublimext?? *confusion XD*
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am

Yes I'm Sublimext. I have 3 planets. Stankonia. CastleDestro, and Crystal Lake.
    MakeThemGreen
    MakeThemGreen

Post  MakeThemGreen Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Lol ok ^_^
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 am

Maybe a moderater could clean this forum up a bit. I wouldn't want to confuse the three people who use it. Because I actually use the forum and sometimes I don't put the topic reply in the exact right space. God forbid.
    ryjosx
    ryjosx

Cobra Chat Empty thx

Post  ryjosx Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 am

but no reward is neccessary, every thing I do is for the Glory of Cobra.

Cobra Victa!

Smile
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Would It be bad if I sent observers to check out dekutrees planets? Also I havnt been able to use my research pts to upgrade my espionage so I can only see ships. Anyone care to comment? Also I m interested to here what everyones recycling lvl's are I have lvl 4. I have spent probably the most resources on my development centers than any other area. Seems like I'm going no where though. I have 156.8 on my main research choice and 9.8 on the rest.
    Cobra
    Cobra
    Admin

Post  Cobra Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

I spent most of my research points on Civilian. And I guess i could spy for you. Just give me the coordinates. My recycling is at lvl 4 as well, and I want it to go higher. May be some day...
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm

I have been getting a lot of recruitment messages lately. What are our guidlines on attacking other leagues? Do we need permission to attack league that have like 1-10 peeps in them? Also do we have any more xen in cobra?
    Cobra
    Cobra
    Admin

Post  Cobra Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 pm

You can go ahead and attack leagues with 1-10 people in it. If they are asking you nicely to stop, then it'd be nice to stop. We don't want to have a "Galactic Assholes" reputation. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated I guess.
    If they are trying to threaten you, go ahead and kill them all.
    To see who we have in a guild, just go on the league page, and look at the dots in front of the names. If its Yellow its a terran, blue-titan, and green is Xen.
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:41 pm

OOOHHHH.... that's cool thanks. Man ur like a freaking walking Space Project Encyclopedia.
    Cobra
    Cobra
    Admin

Post  Cobra Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Naw, that's ain't me. BTW! Why did you go after Bellatopia? I mean c'mon... He spied on me, and I had t teach him a lesson by turning him in to a farm... And now you got all the goods lol. What am I suppose to do? =D
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm

I got em for ya. just keepin them warm. I Just wanted to strike while the iron was hot. Try to wipe out any thing left was more my intent. affraid

anways it was only 8000 like 3500 metal and 4500 crystal
    Destro
    Destro

Post  Destro Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

So your going to farm him then???I didn't get any of the remains from that battle i don't think. I missle like 7 debris fields today and got to like two of them with like 8 harvesters cause the reat were tied up. The ones i send 40 units to of course are already gone. Did you raid bellatopia yet? do terrans use tritium?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:22 am